Click on the "getting here" button on the left for directions and map. We will be connecting people with rideshares click "transportation" on the left. These will be updated the closer we get to event!
$35 suggested donation
(or Volunteer-- no one turned away!)
Yes, there is one, if you would like to perform please Apply here. Deadline to apply is May 30th and we will release the line up the first week of June. No worries if you miss the deadline, there will be an open mic as well!
-How to Register-
Please register, even if you can't donate any money. This helps us get an idea of how much food to get
-What to Bring-
- Bring your personal camping gear, there will be open camping
- Water jugs and/or water filters for river water. Be sure to stay hydrated.
- personal food/ group food (please see kitchen list if you would like to participate in community)
- Something cool
- Things to share: Zines, games, art
- Dress for the weather (rain?)
- We are aiming for a waste-free event, please consider the packing of any snacks/shared items you bring.
- Set of dishes/silverware for yourself, we will provide dishes/silverware as well.
-What to expect-
A good time with good people! Click on the "what to expect" tab on the left